Reflecting the heritage of the building as a tweed factory, The Loom offers ideal family accommodation,
with a kingsize bedroom en suite, twin bedroom and separate shower room.
Sleeps 4 people.
Nightly rates from £105 to £115 - see booking calendar for details.
- Large open-plan kitchen/dining/living area with large windows.
- Master bedroom with 32" Samsung Flat Full HD Smart LED TV (wall mounted) and en suite shower room.
- Twin bedroom with separate shower room.
- WiFi throughout (BT - 15-20 MB).
- Off-street parking.
- Laundry & drying facilities.
- Weekly bookings Saturday to Saturday from June to August.
At all other times, the minimum booking is for 5 nights, between Saturday to Saturday.
- There are shops with late opening nearby - see Location.
- Stylish kitchen fitted with Siemens appliances: single oven with grill, double oven, microwave, dishwasher (dishwasher tablets provided).
- Kitchen equipped with carefully chosen crockery & utensils for all your needs.
- Open plan living area with a with 43" Samsung Flat Full HD Smart LED TV (wall mounted) and Bose Sound Touch wireless speakers.
- Separate secure laundry room with sink & draining board, washing machine, tumble dryer, cast iron pulley & heated ladder rail & storage space. Laundry detergent provided.
- Full length mirror in wardrobe of both bedrooms.
- Bedrooms have USB charge points.
- Entrance hall to both apartments with coat rail & boot tray for wet/muddy outdoor wear.
If you are bringing large items like bikes, fishing gear, golf clubs etc please advise us when booking as arrangements can be made for secure storage.