NORTHLIGHT APARTMENTS - TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The apartments are available all year, with bookings from Saturday to Saturday. Entry is from 4pm on the day of arrival and we ask that you vacate the apartments by 10.30am on the day of departure.
2. Your booking is confirmed upon receipt of the non-refundable deposit - 50% of the rental charge. The balance must be paid 6 weeks prior to your date of arrival, otherwise we reserve the right to cancel your booking. In this event, the deposit will be forfeited and the apartment shown as available on our website. If you book within 6 weeks of your arrival date, payment is due in full at the time of booking.
3. The rental charge includes all utility costs and other charges (except cleaning for long stays - see 8).
4. Bed linen and towels are provided and should remain within the apartment. Please bring your own swimming/beach towels. There are laundry facilities for each apartment.
5. Refuse and recycling bins are housed in a bin store to the rear of the building. Please help us by separating waste for recycling: plastics, glass, cardboard and paper.
6. You are responsible for care of the property and contents during your stay. Please leave the apartment clean and tidy, as you found it. Before leaving, we ask that you bring to our attention any breakages and/or damage to the apartment or contents during the time of your stay. Replacement of small items (glasses, plates etc) will be covered by the owners, but we reserve the right to charge for repair/replacement costs in excess of £30 where you are responsible for the damage.
7. Keys will be provided on arrival and you must not leave the property unlocked when you are absent. If you lose a key, we can arrange a replacement but you may be charged for the cost of cutting another key.
8. If your stay is for 2 or more weeks, the apartment can be cleaned on a Saturday morning between 10.30am and 12.30pm, which would include a change of bedding and towels. A £30 fee per apartment is charged for this service. Each apartment is equipped with a spare set of bedding & towels in the wardrobe if you wish to change linen yourselves.
9. You must adhere to the maximum occupancy of the apartment. The Lookout 5-6 people (1 kingsize, 1 double, 1 sofa bed). The Loom - 4 people (1 kingsize, 1 twin).
10. Smoking is not allowed.
11. Pets are not allowed.
12. If for any reason beyond our control the apartment is unavailable or unsuitable for habitation on the day when the booking is due to begin, the full rental charge will be refunded. If this occurs during the rental period, you will be refunded part of the booking fee based on the time remaining. Any additional costs you incur should be referred to your holiday insurance provider.
13. If you cancel within 6 weeks of the start of the booking, a refund or part-refund may be considered. This is entirely at the owner’s discretion.
Every effort is made to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay. Should you have any problem or cause for complaint, please contact us as soon as possible to give us the opportunity to resolve the issue promptly. There are comment cards in the entrance area and we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete one before leaving. We value your custom and hope you will visit us again.